Unhandled Exception Error's

Hi Guys

I've started getting 'Unhandled Exception Error's' when I shut down the data provider on the FS Machine..

When I click on the menu to 'Stop and Quit' the data provider, I get the little box...'Do you really want to quit'... I click Yes... It's then I get the error box.

I've tried shutting down the display unit and data provider in different orders, I still get it..

I've emailed the log to you

Regards

Steve

It's only started happening since the last EFB update... It's the only thing that has changed on my system so that's why I'm thinking it's EFB that's thowing it's toys out the pram !

Urs has all my event logs and a full copy of the Error report... I'm sure he will have it all identified and sorted out real quick :-)

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve,

thanks for sending the logfiles.

From the DataProvider's logfile I can see that every now and then FSX unexpectedly terminates with the error message: "Exception from HRESULT: 0xC000014B". It seems that in such a situation the DataProvider can no longer close the connection to FSX properly and an exception is thrown. Please read also here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=145

I'm afraid that I cannot really help since the cause of the problem is beyond EFB.