Save flightplan as ...

Hi,

when saving a flightplan for FSX in the shortest form (KSEAKSFO.pln) as indicated in "Flightplan name" it always gets saved in the form "EFB Seattle-Tacoma Intl (KSEA) to San Francisco Intl (KSFO).pln". With all the others (iFly, ISG, PMDG) I get the flightplan names I chose.

Regards, Andreas

Andreas,

the flight plan will be saved twice. Once when pressing the "OK" button on the "Save as" dialog and once when activating the plan by pressing "Activate".

The first one is saved according to the flight plan name and target folder which you defined as "KSEAKSFO". This dialog is meant for an individually saving a flight plan.

The second one will always be saved with the flight plan name "EFB Seattle-Tacoma Intl (KSEA) to San Francisco Intl (KSFO)". This name cannot be changed. The second one is saved as long as the DataProvider settings are set to "Save FSX flightplans".

According to the settings on your computer you should have the plan saved twice in the same folder.

Thanks Urs,

I found (but don't understand) the problem:

The path to FSX flightplans was "\\ag-pc\users\ag\documents\flight simulator x-dateien" as on the picture I attached to the first post.

That didn't work. Changing it to the network drive name "y:\ag\documents\flight simulator x-dateien" made it work.

Regards, Andreas