EFB. STAR not accurate

Hi, excuse my english.

I'm trying the EFB and falling in love with it :-)))). Really, i think its a great piece of software. But.....yesterday, i made my second flight with it, a LEBB-LEMH (Bilbao-Menorca) in Spain.

Doing the Route Setup, i found that STAR was not created properly. I send you a image from EFB and the official chart for this star, you can see the differences.....

Flight Data: LEBB-LEMH in Spain // Route: PPN UM601 RONKO G23 GRAUS UM601 BCN H70 SARGO // SID: rwy30/PPN2E // STAR: rwy01L/SARGO2B // AIRAC: 1205, tested with 1206 too, same result, but in this computer I have only the 1205. AIRCRAFT: Tested with PMDG 737NGX, STAR was displayed correctly.

- 165º - 54.6nm. I don't know where this line came from, and it cannot be deleted.....

[attachment=0]efb2.jpg[/attachment]

Hi Alfredo,

thanks for this detailed report.

I had a look at the Navigraph procedure description and I can see what's the problem. It's an 'old' problem since the procedure description does not clearly distinct between "TO" and "FROM" if a distance is given. Since the description writes "TRK 165 UNTIL 15.0 FROM FIX MHN" the procedure is depicted as on your screenshots. I will have a look into the source code, maybe there is a chance for another update :roll: