Hello

I purchased EFB yesterday and I had no problem getting it up and running. A lot of time is saved in the cockpit and I love this program.

I am a bit confused on the time. Sometimes at say 9:00pm at night I boot up FSX but I want to reset the time so the flight will be in the daylight hours. After booting up FSX in this manner and start EFB the FSX goes back to the time of EFB and FSX will reload to the EFB time.

I have FSX set to my computer system time.

How do I set the EFB fime to reflect the FSX time.

Regards

Tom

Tom,

currently it's only possible to synchronize the UTC time (computer time) towards to FSX and not the other way round. EFB is using computer time only.

I will write this on my internal list but from the today's point of view I can't say whether it will be possible or not. I will try it ...

I looked in another thread and I think I have found the answer. In the DataProvider under extras/miscellaneous, there is a box for a check mark to synchronize UTC time. I breifly tried this and it seams to work.

Could you please tell me why it is important to have FSX and EFB

synchronized.

Tom

Tom,

the time synchronization is a feature mainly used on long haul flights when passing several time zones. On these long flights it could happen that the FSX time and the computer time drift apart. If you fly online then it is better to have the time synchronized. So it depends on your personal needs whether the time synchronization is active or not.