Hello everyone...does anyone out there have any insight as to when EFB version 2 might be coming out? Just curious, I had noticed in reading all the "Wishlist" that there will be some new and interesting features supposedly coming out with version 2. Any information would be great. Thank you for your time. Ryan

Hi Ryan,

There is no news as to when EFB 2 will be available. :| When there is, it will be posted first here in the forum.

Urs hasn't abandoned EFB 1, which is good in that there are updates still for current users... but that does take away time from work on EFB 2. (Although Urs is clever enough that the newer EFB 1 processes will be re-used in EFB 2.)

EFB 1.00 did take quite some time to complete and EFB 2 looks to be a much more involved application.

Excellent, thanks for the information. I wasn't quite sure what was going on with regards to EFB 2. Will there be any new updates with some of the recommended suggestions anytime soon? BTW you guys have come a long way with regards to EFB, and I'm very much looking forward to any new additions there might be. Great Job!! Thank you. Ryan