Unable To Install Database For MSFS2020 Steam

So I want to try the EFB V2 but it is becoming infuriating. Once I finally got through to the Time Serve after about 40 minutes and countless attempts, I got to the point of creating a new database. However, it is not locating the install folder. I have navigated it to the \community folder, I have navigated to the .exe file, I have navigated to the fs-genericairport scenery folder, everything! But it still won't let me move on and keeps everything yellowed out. 

I don't know what to do!

I have heard good things about EFB, but now I have just spent a good 3 hours trying to get it setup and it is still not working with limited resources online. I certainly can't buy a product that I can't get to work, so I really need this trial to work so I can actually evaluate it.

Any help will be warmly received!

Thank you!

Thank you for testing EFBv2. Unfortunately I have no Steam installation so my advisory is also taken from the search function of this forum. I guess that this thread will help to figure out the required path (it is worth to read the entire thread):

Thank you for responding and sharing. To be honest, before I posted I had read through the whole post you linked me to and nothing worked but, for some reason (not human error I assure you), I managed to get it to work this time.

In terms of paths, I set it to the "Packages" folder of the Roaming file in AppData for Steam. It works fine so far. Time server is a slightly annoying issue now, especially when it can take 45 minutes before I can get it to connect, removing any gameplay time I had available, but I'm making it work.

So far, I do like what I see!

Thanks again!