EHAM Gates not marked with correct colours on ground Charts

Hi All

I've just noticed that the ground chart is not diplaying the correct colour(color ;) ) for Cargo positions. They are 'blue' :shock:

Also when I go into the 'selct Taxiways' option and use the dropdown, they are in there correctly. Gate B034 (cargo). Again whilst in the dropdown I also noticed that gates have been duplicated also. There is Gate B032 (cargo); this is correct, but there is also a Gate B032 (Airliners, small) :o . Also when I have selected from to and clicked OK, what is supposed to Happen? Nothing changed :cry: . I selected from Gate B034 (Cargo) to Runway 36C. WHat is supposed to happen. I thought it would Hilite the route from gate to runway on the ground chart

Edit: Ok just carried out RTFM and now understand that you input the taxiways as per ATC, then the chart shows the route. :oops:

The ground chart for RCTP does display the correct gate colours.

Only noticed this as I was setting up a VA flight from EHAM > RCTP, first cargo run

I 've done since using this fantastic piece of software.

Regards

Clive

Travis

I'm using Aerosoft's Mega airport Amsterdam FSX

Just to clarify this better.

When I select airport and start position from within FSX, it does not show any duplicate gates for FSX.

I have also searched for any other 'EHAM' bgl files that might have been the cause, but I have none.

I have moved the 'scenery' nearer to the top of the scenery library, just in case that was the problem, but no change, still shows duplicate gates in EFB.

The is NOT a big issue, in fact you can live with it, to be honest, but I just thought I would bring it to your attention.

The only time this would be an issue is if you do cargo flights and need to know where the cargo gates are and want to 'be as real as it gets' :D

I'm currently 5hrs into my EHAM> RCTP flight :roll:. (10.5hrs flight time). I will set up any other Cargo flight from another AP and check that the CArgo gates are correct when I land ;)

I've also checked the EFB gates against my 'old paper charts' :D for EHAM and they are the same ie B32, B31, B34 are cargo gates, infact they are right outside of KLM Cargo :P

There are other cargo gates at EHAM, infact quiet a lot. There is 'Martinque Cargo' near RW 36C.

Hope this helps

Clive

Hi Clive,

It does help, but as I do not have that scenery from Aerosoft, I'll have to post our testing group to see if someone there does.

EFB version 1.nn adheres literally to the data in the appropriate airport's BGL. I suspect that the Aerosoft scenery does not list those spots as "cargo," but I need to confirm that rampant guesswork. ;)