runways.txt

Hi Captains

does someone have a updated runways.txt covering the changes at EDDF and EGKK and maybe others.

I did the changes once and it worked, but I lost the file and all my tries to get EDDF rwys correctly assigned, failed.

Am I missing something ?!

EGKK 08 o8R

EGKK 26 26L

EGKK 08L NIL

EGKK 26R NIL

EDDF 25R 25C

EDDF 07L 07C

EDDF 25L 25L

EDDF 07R 07R

EDDF 18 18

EDDF 25R 25R

EDDF 07L 07L

Data Provider has been updated and of course the updated scenery Mega airport Frankfurt 1.5 is installed ;-)

Cheers

Oliver

Hi Oliver,

EGKK 08 o8R

EGKK 26 26L

EGKK 08L NIL

EGKK 26R NIL

EDDF 25R 25C

EDDF 07L 07C

EDDF 25L 25L

EDDF 07R 07R

EDDF 18 18

EDDF 25R 25R

EDDF 07L 07L

I can see that you uses the letter "o" in lower case instead of "0" (zero) at EGKK 08. Maybe you should also use lower case for "nil".

From my point of view the settings for EDDF seems to be right, but I don't have the new scenery with the new "northwest" runway. So maybe some other user can help?

Guest William

You are welcome, at your own risk, to pick what you need out of the attached. As far as I am aware they are all correct.

Thanks you for all of aour replies.

I am looking at the attached file right now.

I will report back ....

Would it be useful to have a "sticky" post with all the corrections listed, users make, so we have some kind of "update service" ??

Just an idea, Urs what do you think ?

Oliver

Oliver,

we discussed this some months ago but we came to the finding that it is almost impossible since there are too many different scenery files around. Let's take EDDF for example: One user runs the default scenery, another one runs the Aerosoft scenery with the new "northwest" runway, another one runs a freeware, another one only adds some AFCAD files at the top of the default scenery ... And don't forget, there are also many different Navigraph cycles around, where the older cycles not yet reflect the latest runway designator changes whereas the new cycles does. In other words, there are too many different combinations.

Hello,

It'd be problematic if it was stickied as whether you have the up-to-date runways or runway numbering depends purely on your scenery. For all airports that I fly to I'll look for some freeware scenery, a free AFCAD or if I feel I'll get my money's worth out of it and if there's one available then I'll buy a payware scenery.

If somebody only had default scenery then you could sticky a file with gathered information only for to update the default scenery. This might cause confusion though.

Thanks,

Jack

EDIT: Urs posted while I was typing. You've got two answers now ;)