Orbx Airports

Do you have to run the Dataprovider scenery update everytime you change scenery via 'FXT central'. So, if you went from 'Default FSX' to North Amercia would you have to run the updater again?

I ask , because I was at an 'Orbex' airport and the ground map showed my aircraft someway of of the taxiways and runways, also it did not show the correct amount of parking slots.

Thanks

Clive

Yes, any changes to the activated scenery of FSX will require a re-scan in the DataProvider. It's required to show the correct chart when doing anything from adding a simple bgl file to the Addon Scenery folder through to ticking scenery in the Scenery Library dialogue or activating scenery in a separate applet, such as ORBX's. If you don't scan and visit the airports where you've changed the scenery you might well experience errors or crashes of EFB, and of course have the wrong data an details on the EFB charts.

Thanks,

Jack

Since all Orbx airports are activated regardless of selecting NA or Oceania, what I do is to select one area and then run a DataProvider scan. (Which I have to do since I always set my Orbx Control Panel to Default when I add other scenery. ;) )

And yes at the time of the "always exclude folders list" I did consider asking Urs to include an "always scan folders list" but the thought of doing that opened a set of issues that I couldn't resolve to my satisfaction. :|