Loading VROUTE flightplan

Hello.

First of all gerat addon!

I use Vroute premium as my flightplanner. My problem is, that when i download the route to FSX i can't open the plan withAIVLA. It says that the format isn't correct.

Hi,

I don't know the data format which is created by Vroute. If a flightplan is created as FSX flightplan then it must be some kind of XML-data. Because FSX is also able to read FS9 flightplans (which are not XML based), one could get the impression of loading an FSX flightplan which is in fact an FS9 flightplan. Sounds confusing?

Please send me that flightplan which came from Vroute to support@aivlasoft.com, I can tell you then what's the problem that it cannot be loaded into EFB.

No pretty understandable ;)

But the i should be able to convert it maybe? Vroute is always an .pln file. I have sent you an example.

Best Regards

Martin Pedersen

Fire And Rescue

Billund Airport.

Martin,

thanks for sending me this flightplan. This flightplan is an FS9 flightplan (not a real FSX data format) and therefore it cannot be read by EFB.

See also:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3

Workaround:

The workaround to use FS9 flight plans in EFB is as follows:

- open flightplan in FSX flight planner

- save the loaded flight plan by the FSX flight planner to get a valid XML file

- open the flightplan in EFB

• 3 weeks later...

Now i'vd tryed that. but when i open the vroute flightplan in FSX it's a whole other flightplan :?:

I tryed setting it to low and high altitude airways but none of them is the one i downloaded?

Best regards Martin Pedersen DK

Martin,

I'm really sorry that I cant help in this situation because I don't know Vroute. Does it have different flightplan formats which can be downloaded? Maybe you should try another format?

Maybe there's another user of this forum who can help you?