Client files at EGPH - Help Required

dwc3402

Hi,

On the attached screen shot, at EGPH within EFB v 2 I have four(4) .bgl files. This is creating an issue with the airport layout gates and stands. I have several circles showing at some gates and stands, and would like to know , how i can move my paid addon to the top so that EFB displayes that one only.

1. is navigraph data

2. fsdreamteam gsx world of jetways

3. pyreegue EGPH airport(paid for addon)

4. fs base generic airports

Is there a way to move the paid addon to the top.

Or do i have to delete number 1 & 2 & 4. If I did that would it effect GSX, etc

many thanks

AivlaSoft.Efb.Client_SFXiqVAZ46.png

AivlaSoft.Efb.Client_NRrulObzFn.png

Hi ? (please observe the forum rules and sign with your real name)

There is actually nothing wrong with the ground layout shown in your picture. It is exactly how pyreegue has created its ground layout BGL with a few additional stands (e.g. 9A on top of 9, or 10 on to of another [presumably 10A]).

The other entries in your list do not have any influence on the ground layout. NAX47120.BGL only contains the ILS for all airport in a specific region and APX47120.BGL is the basic ground layout, which is replaced by the Add-On. I have installed the mentioned Add-On from Pyreegue and it shows exactly the same ground layout.

17 minutes ago, dwc3402 said:

ok thankyou, one last question, which file is used for GSX, would it be the paid addon .bgl?

Sorry Darren,

I do not use GSX, but nevertheless I would strongly presume that it also uses a similar priority system like EFB does and places purchased Add-Ons on top of default airports. FSDT certainly will be able to answer this.