License for a second machine

Tanveer

Hi,

I am using Aivlasoft EFB 2 on my home desktop that has MSFS. I also have a non-gaming laptop (Lenovo T480) that has FSX Steam Edition. I plan to travel with this laptop and thinking about using EFB 2 on the laptop while traveling and I am away from my desktop computer.

Can I install the EFB 2 license concurrently on both my desktop and laptop and use either one depending on whether I am home or traveling (i.e., not use both installations but only one at any time)? If this is a breach of the license agreement, I have to uninstall EFB 2 from desktop before I trevel, and uninstall EFB 2 from Laptop after I travel - this is not really a huge piece of work but rather an inconvenience.

Thanks

Tanveer

Please see the license agreement, paragraph 3:

3.1 The licensee shall receive the personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable right to install and use the software according to the documentation on a single computer. The use on different machines at the same time is prohibited.