Border indicating active segment of flight doesn't move

One of the few issues I currently have which in fact is a very minor one is that the border that moves from Ground to Departure to Enroute to Arrival etc at the top of the EFB window during the flight when you pass from one segment to the next indicating which segment is the active/selected one for some reason never moves from Departure to Enroute unless I deselect the 'Moving map' feature. If I deselect it the border will jump to Enroute right away and I can then re-select the 'Moving map' but I wonder why is this...any idea?

This happens on all routes and just to further explain...it's only the border that doesn't move, the actual chart updates to the correct one both when the program switches modes automatically or when I manually switch modes. Sometimes when this happens also the buttons themselves indicating the different flight segments doesn't show up when switching to the Enroute segment.

My guess is this issue might in fact be caused by a graphical setting/effect in Windows 7, had a similar issue with the yellow rectangles showing you enabled the show other traffic feature. Or might be a performance issue with my netbook, almost like having the moving map enabled consumes too much power making other graphical updates not work.

Yes, probably it is and not a big issue really...just a bit annoying having to uncheck-check the moving map feature all the time.

What I find strange though is that if it indeed is a performance problem eventually the box should move to the correct segment of flight even with the moving map enabled but it doesn't.

Well...will just have to learn to live with it I guess - thanks anyway!