XP12 aircraft not showing in airport or moving map

Pastrong

I've loaded a flight plan TTCP to TBPB but the plane is not showing up on the airport page or the moving map. Until recently I did not have an issue, everything was working and the plane alwas appeared when EFB was loaded. It first started when I had finished a flight to LSZR, when I loaded up a new flight the aircraft was still showing at LSZR and not at the new departure airport. Ive made sure that the ACFT button is live. When I open the new route departure airport, in this case TTCP (N11°09,0' , W060°49,9' Z=0.7NMt) and hit the MvMp button it immediately switches to a totally different location (N47°27,2' , E008°33,5'' Z=NMt).

I deleted and reinstalled Aivlasoft EFB but that has not resolved the issue, I'm now thinking the link is somehow lost between EFB and XP12 but I don't see how that could have occured. Would appreciate your help. Thanks.

Data transfer between X-Plane and EFB is done via TCP/UDP. If the aircraft symbol in EFB does not follow the position in X-Plane then it might be a network issue (or firewall). Maybe there was an update of X-Plane which altered the network (port) settings?

If you could create a support file and upload it here I can have a look in the different files. Maybe there is some information which helps to find the issue.

Gruezi Urs

I've resolved the issue. Looks like the latest update was delivered with the "Accept incomming connections" set to "Disable incoming traffic". After switching it on it now connects perfectly.

image.png.7f6afdd4372f78ff034fe1ee50416c46.png

By the way, I lived in Buchs/SG for 20 years so I know Switzerland well and speak the dialect relatively well.

Danke fuer Deine Hilfe.

Guesse

Paul Armstrong