EFB not reading sim properly

willmactav

I recently reinstalled the EFB and when I fire up the sim, and the EFB client and server, it is stuck at Zurich. I can still perform normal things such as flight plans and what have you, but the aircraft icon stays at Zurich.

I am on the latest version of the EFB, latest version of MSFS, latest version of FSUIPC, and a clean EFB Database. I have reinstalled FSUIPC several times, and even tried some older versions.

image.thumb.png.9674a315313f69ef7ceebd33c01f73be.png

image.thumb.png.94c65b98b803f985d3376a705efb7102.png

serverLogfile.txt

As long as the yellow caution 'Simulator' is indicated at the Status panel, there is no connection with MSFS. Zurich is the default airport which is selected after a new installation. From the Server's logfile I cannot see any issue, maybe you could create a 'support file' and upload it here?

I ended up completely wiping my PC clean of anything Aivlasoft related and it worked for a handful of flights and then locked to an airport called Komotini in Greece with the same yellow message on the right side. I had a CTD a few days ago, but the program was working fine after that.

image.thumb.png.0f86923dc20d108d481e63ff3c518cb2.png

Server_202301270900.txt.zip Client_202301270900.txt.zip

Thanks for uploading the support files. There is nothing suspicious logged in these files (no errors, no warnings) so I have to assume that the issue must be outside of the scope of EFB.

I ended up completely wiping my PC clean of anything Aivlasoft related

Did you do this manually or did you run the uninstaller? Manually cleaning is never a good idea because it might lead to unforeseeable issues of the installer when it runs next time for an update.

Did you resolve this issue? Because I have exactly the same issue with XP12. I have uninstalled using the correct  uninstall proceedure but that didn't solve the issue. From what I've seen on the Forum, Aivlasoft do not appear to have an answer.

On 1/29/2023 at 12:06 AM, aivlasoft said:

Thanks for uploading the support files. There is nothing suspicious logged in these files (no errors, no warnings) so I have to assume that the issue must be outside of the scope of EFB.

Did you do this manually or did you run the uninstaller? Manually cleaning is never a good idea because it might lead to unforeseeable issues of the installer when it runs next time for an update.

I used the Windows uninstaller, I will try the uninstallers in the main directory.