Issue Taxi LFRN

zacks16

Hello everyone, I have a small problem with the proposed taxiway, this one is reversed in relation to the runway (see photos) and regardless of the plane used.
Is there anything in particular to do?
I have not noticed this problem on other airports.lfrn2.thumb.jpg.cd7e0778a770a0b4a249a35b3dd56442.jpg
Thank you in advance for your help.lfrn1.thumb.jpg.b97a96c4b4850053986fd7b1c239209a.jpg

As I can see you're not using the default LFRN scenery. Can you give me exact details about the add-on scenery used? I personally use the LFRN Rennes from "simc" via simMarket, but the layout does not fit the one you are using or maybe not updated to the latest version.

Nevertheless it can clearly be seen that most of the parking spots are not connected to the taxiway system. Therefore no reliable taxiroute can be found by EFB. This is a problem on the developer's side.

There is a possibility to properly connect everything, uniquely created for EFB, but only if we know EXACTLY the Add-On in use.

1 hour ago, lonewulf47 said:

As I can see you're not using the default LFRN scenery. Can you give me exact details about the add-on scenery used? I personally use the LFRN Rennes from "simc" via simMarket, but the layout does not fit the one you are using or maybe not updated to the latest version.

Nevertheless it can clearly be seen that most of the parking spots are not connected to the taxiway system. Therefore no reliable taxiroute can be found by EFB. This is a problem on the developer's side.

There is a possibility to properly connect everything, uniquely created for EFB, but only if we know EXACTLY the Add-On in use.

Thank you for your answer it is LFRN VFR Scenery, I will inquire with them in this case.

Funny enough, I just installed LFRN from FranceVFR and on my install the all parking spots are properly connected and the taxi routes work normally. I have installed it through ORBX. The installed airport reads "francevfr-800-rennes" in the community folder and the package version is 1.3.0.