Two or more computers with one or more monitors installed in

well hello any one ho knows how to set up becaus the manual dosen give much help a bout how to do it, as i have tryed to get the pc working together becaus it can se the pc but needs a file from the pc whit fsx running but cant get acces to the pc in the network. a video on there page might be helping as i have ben seartching on the web but dosent get any info i could use. hope some one knows how to do, as running in a small window in front of fs is to smal and fs stops then you hit the window it iritating.

Hi,

What operating system do you run on these computers?

Did you read the installation manual, section 3, page 12 of 20?

You must share the "Provider data folder" on the FSX computer so as it is available from the other computer which is running the DisplayUnit. On the computer that is running the DisplayUnit you must select the share as the Provider data folder".

hi well i know it should have acces to the other pc and i have set it to shared folder but cant get conection to the pc whit fsx as run windows 7 and the monitor pc runs vista. and yes i have been reding but dosent help me much.

but by the way do you think it would work if i buy a usb cabel and conect the pc a and b then get the data that way around and becaus then it should work like an usb drive and i could open the folder from pc a on pc b and set only set the network up for monitor and the data provider as the monitor can find the network as i cheked it yesterday and it found it.

Hi,

I can't tell you whether this will run because I've never test it the way you describe.

Data communication between DataProvider and DisplayUnit works only via the network. The data access might run via USB. The DisplayUnit needs to have access to the indexes in the DataProvider folder.

well now it is up and running an it is nice so now i think i would buy it, just a bit sat that i could use the usb cabel i buyed but now it works and it is so grate thx for a nice progeram you work is good, but a bit tricky to set up on network of different typs of windows. becaus i normaly dont have problems whit new set ups but.... have a nice day