Request: Approaches with RW unspecified and loadsheet from flight plan

chges

Hello,

I am a new user here in the forum and first want to thank you for creating such a great tool for flight simming. Having everything at hand in one place is really useful, and the clear layout of the EFB makes it a joy to use.
Additionally, I want to express my appreciation for the precompiled minima files you offer, which save us users a lot of manual work to create them.

However, there are two points / mising features, I would like to ask about:

1. The first thing is about additional information in the flight plan - I usually use Simbrief to create a flight plan and then import it into the EFB. Additionally I let the Simbrief Downloader download the PDF flight plan into the document library of thr EFB to have weights, fuel etc. at hand.
But displaying the flightplan through the document browser can be a bit tedious (especially if the window of the document browser appears on the wrong window in a multiscreen setup). Is there a possibility to display a loadsheet (or the whole flight plan if necessary) directly in the main EFB window?

2. The second thing regards approaches which have no runway specified. As far as I can see, the EFB does not list them such that you cannot plan them. Take for example the RNP A approach in LESO, which has no runway specified, starting from SO402.
This approach is - to the best of my knowledge - included in the Navdata from Navigraph. LittleNavmap for example shows it and and little digging into the sql-Navdata from Navigraph it uses tells me that the approach is listet in their data.
So my question is, if it is possible to list this type of approach in the EFB, too. Maybe there could be a section "Runway unspecified" or something like that for this case?
(Maybe this has to do with the FAQ-section "Why do ILS approaches not show", but for me, this problem seems different).

Here the information one should provide:
Simulator: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
EFB version: 2.3 (#135) (Server and Client)
single machine
default path as far as I can tell
licensed version
Navdata from Navigraph, AIRAC 2211
ICAO code: here LESO for example
MSFS standard airport

Thanks!
Christian

Hi Christian

first of all, thank you very much for your kind words on EFB. This is much appreciated, indeed.

23 hours ago, chges said:

Is there a possibility to display a loadsheet (or the whole flight plan if necessary) directly in the main EFB window?

There is no such specific functionality implemented. It's only the possibility of displaying a pdf-document in the Documents browser.

23 hours ago, chges said:

So my question is, if it is possible to list this type of approach in the EFB, too.

There are two reasons for a 'no': First, we do not get these type of procedures neither from Navigraph nor from Aerosoft. Second, due to architectural constraints it is not possible to list procedures which are not assigned to a certain runway.