Profile.xml for Honda Jet HA420 (from FlightFx)

Pipo

Hi everybody, would it be possible that someone who knows how to do could make a profile for Aivla ESB2? That would be very appreciated. More and more users of MSFS2020 are using this brandnew aircraft.

Many thanks and best regards

Markus, SWR298

Here's a profile for the HondaJet HA420. some notes from the editor:

- there is no MLW defined, therefore MTOW is used

- filter settings are individual, those used in the file are editor's choice

- change any values to personal liking

- unzip into Client's profile folder, for a standard installation this is: "C:\Users\<username>\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Client\Profiles"

HA420.profile.zip

Thank you very much. I expanded the file into C:\Users\<username>\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Client\Profiles (as the file shows), but Aivla-EFB2 says "no profile for HJET HA420" and uses still the default profile. What have I to do to fix it? Thank you again for your help.

Best regards Markus886679048_Screenshot2022-09-01180329.jpg.49eee26309f39f49dbd033affc98c350.jpg

Ok, one more possibility. We sometimes observe an odd behaviour of MSFS. It does not ALWAYS use the same airfile name. We have no idea why, and no influence anyway, but we have observed if already a few times. Start Server, Client and MSFS. In the server protocol window look for an entry "Airfile name: xxxx", if no profile could be found. Enter this filename as shown in the server protocol IN ADDITION to the already existing filename(s) and restart the Client again.

I just created the situation on my install and it returned the following:

SER_WIN.png.6b7533c238f1198d74cfad01d262116a.png

I am sorry and hope not to be annoying you, but I have no success. In my Server logfile (see file) the ha420-file is found. But the Client gives the same answer as before, even after restarting all. Then I changed HA420 in ha420 in the profiles, no change.

Could it be that I bought the HA420 on the marketplace (actually no other option possible) and then the aircraft was installed under U:\MSFS\Official\Steam\ffx-hjet ?

(U is my external SSD for MSFS). ??

Markus

serverLogfile.txt

"looking into profile editor" means that when I am looking under "Client - Profiles Editor - Profiles available" (the 2nd last righthandside), then are visible a lot of Profiles available, but under "H" is only Hawker Beechcraft Texan-II listed. No Ha420.

26 minutes ago, Pipo said:

"looking into profile editor" means that when I am looking under "Client - Profiles Editor (the 2nd last righthandside), then are visible a lot of Profiles available, but under "H" is only Hawker Beechcraft Texan-II listed. No Ha420.

So, you are saying that you don't see the profile list as shown below?

PROF_list.png.2c46e3f44807c338b6f041395b291159.png

This would mean that the profile is not recognized it its path. Can you have a look into the documents path of the EFB-Client? (C:\Users\<username>\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Client\Profiles)

there MUST be a file HA420.profile.xml

CLIENT_path.png.10f04048855b4f2bc913aea33a7f816d.png

if not, then the profile is not properly installed.

Hi Oskar,

there were some incorrect path, so it could not work. I deinstalled all Aivla and re-installed new with correct path. Now, it works as you can see!

Many thanks for your patience and help, very fine!!

Best greetings from Thun in Switzerland, Markus663942392_Screenshot2022-09-01215300.thumb.jpg.a1468473a2c9b21e2ad15cd8e7acd354.jpg

• 1 month later...