MSFS2020使用Aivlasoft - Electronic FlightBagV2掉帧

zhuliang

3 hours ago, zhuliang said:

After setting the flight route with EFB, the FPS of msfs2020 game drops seriously after taking off. Then, I tried that if EFB does not set the flight route, the FPS will not drop after taking off. What's the problem? Thank you~

EFB does not interact with MSFS. If you transfer a route into MSFS it only copies the routing into C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState for reading by MSFS. No further interaction is taking place.

14 minutes ago, lonewulf47 said:

EFB 不与 MSFS 交互。如果将路由传输到 MSFS,它只会将路由复制到 C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState 以供 MSFS 读取。没有进一步的交互发生。

The main reason is that after setting the route, the aircraft on EFB interacts with MSFS after taking off, but once taking off, the FPs in the game drops seriously

5 minutes ago, zhuliang said:

主要原因是设置航线后EFB上的飞机起飞后与MSFS交互,但一旦起飞,游戏内FPs下降严重

This is a screenshot of my game. Please check it. After using EFB to establish a route, the aircraft icon on EFB will also move with the route after taking off, but shortly after taking off, the FPs in the game immediately dropped to about 13. What is the reason?

微信截图_20220428213753.png

微信截图_20220428213827.png

微信截图_20220428213246.png

Honestly, I have no idea. I fly the A320neo regularly without the effect described by you. However I use he FBW A320neo with flighplans created through SimBrief und inported into both the A320 and EFB. This works flawlessly. Using EFB flight plans in an A/C with FMGX or similar is never a good idea as we do not know how MSFS processes the EFB flight plan (*.pln format) internally.