Client Stuck on Screen

Skymatix

I was busy giving a demo on the client to some of my crew members and moved my client window from one screen to another (I have 5 screens on my PC).
It is now stuck in position, the top bar is missing so I cannot minimize or maximize or even close it from there, see red arrow showing missing part from another window.

If you maximize the big image you will see the whole top bar is gone

Thank you in advance for your help,

Regards, Nico

1. Simulator type - XP11
  2. EFB v2 Server and Client Build # Client Version 2.2 (build #130)
  3. EFB v2 setup: single machine
  4. EFB v2 setup: default path
  5. Using licensed version
  6. The issue is related to the GUI
  7. Steps to reproduce the behavior - I have no idea as I cannot unstuck it now :)

1.png

2.png

Hello,

not all users have more than one screen on their Client PC. Some of them have only one but a little screen and they are happy about every space they can get. Therefore the Client can be maximized to "real-full-screen" by leaving out the window borders. Similar to the Windows maximize function (double click onto the title bar of a window) this feature is toggled by double clicking onto the airport name area.

BTW, it's not only the small area which you have highlighted on your screenshot, it's the entire area on top of the map (green area below).

Maximize.png