Just a couple of questions

Hi,

I just read about your program, it looks to be a gem. I do have a couple of questions.

1. Does the moving map display Jetways and Victorways, if not will this option be available in the future?.

2. Is this product capable of allowing FSX to run FULL SCREEN mode if on a network, if not will this option be available in the future?.

3. Is EFB able to export flight plans to addon aircraft such as Level-D, PMDG, or FSACARS, if not will this option be available in the future?.

Thank you

Michael,

moving map, jetways, victorways
The current version doesn't show these airways. It shows you the current route based on the flightplan. Future versions will show these airways, but as far as I can say from the todays knowledge about the Navigraph airways, they are not separated by Jet- or Victor. Will check this with Richard Stefan from Navigraph.
FSX Full Screen
The EFB is developed to be run on the .Net-framework. Therefore (like any other Windows program) it will not run on the same computer than FSX is running as long as the FSX full-screen mode is on. Without the full-screen mode it is no problem to run both programs on the same computer. If you run the EFB on a separate computer within the network you may run the FSX in full screen mode.
flightplans
Currently the EFB is able to export flightplans to FSX format (XML) and also as *.rt2 format which is readable by PMDGs 747-400. I didn't test whether its also readable by other PMDG aircrafts. In future versions you may program so called 'plug-ins' for each flight plan format you would like to have the EFB flightplans being exported.

Hope this helps.