why does efb not read all the layers from the scenery.cfg

royalwing

Hi,
I am Harry Onnekink.
Can you explain why efb is not showing all the layers existing in the scenery.cfg?
As you can read in the logfile the numbers e.g. 130 and some numbers around 150 are missing. That is why efb client is not able to show the scenery in a correct way. What could be the cause?
Awaiting your reply,

Kind regards,

Harry Onnekink

dbBuilderLogfile.txt

Hi Harry

1) from the dbBuilder Logfile I can see that the data path from the Server is located at a location which is synchronized with "OneDrive".

OneDrive is not supported. Please read here: https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/2951-win10-onedrive-cloud/

I strongly recommend to uninstall EFB Server and Client using the Windows uninstaller, then re-install using the latest installers for Server and Client from the download section. When re-installing, please select a data path which is not synchronized with OneDrive.

2) there is an error logged which might point to a missing file or path. Please check whether the file 'C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Fsx\scenery.cfg' is available.

3) Can you please provide the scenery.cfg? Thanks.