Evaluation questions

Hello,

I have just started to use the evaluation copy of this software and have some questions:

When I try to create a new route, the software can not find any airport. I am sure I am doing something wrong.

The second question is this: I am using the Navigraph charts at the moment. How the charts will be updated in this software? I know that Navigraph is updating the charts from time tp time. Is this programme also using Navigraph charts?

Hi,

can not find any airport
Does it mean that you try to set the origin and departure airport manually? Can you see any airport in the Airport-Selector?

Navigraph charts
The EFB doesn't use the Navigraph charts (nDAC). The EFB is using the Navigraph FMS data. EFB is calculating/drawing its own charts based on the information of the Navigraph FMS data and FSX data.

I can not see any airport in the Airport Selector. When I try to set the origin airport manually, for example when I fill ICAO box with EGLL and press "Get airport data" nothing happens. If I use Vatroute to import a route same thing: EFB says that airport EGLL not found.

I understand that the charts in EFB are prepared automatically, but what happens if a SID or STAR changes for an airport? I do not know in which case Navigraph renew charts, but does EFB always suit to this kind of changes? Or am I expecting too much?

By the way the software looks very nice, but I did not have chance to test it yet :)

Thanks,

Tulga

Tulga,

1) please can you send all the logfiles to the following address: support@aivlasoft.com

You will find the files as follows:

Windows-Start-Menu > All Programs > AivlaSoft > EFB > Logfiles

2) Did you install the software according to the steps described in the 'Installation and Configuration' manual?

3) Please do the following: Start DisplayUnit > press 'Airports' > 'All Airports'. Can you then take a screenshot of the DisplayUnit so that I can see how the Airport-Selector looks?

Thanks.