missing Aircraft in EFBv2

Hi i loaded p3dv2 on my computer also installed EFBv2 i ran the database buider done everything as normal loaded a aircraft and airport but the aircraft doesn't show the pmdg 777-200er all the other aircraft are there. I tried to create a profile but there's no air files in the efb directory when i go to sim location aircraft and open the pmdg 777-200 00000000000000er and help please Thanks Rae Johns

1 hour ago, Haulier1 said:

Hi i loaded p3dv2 on my computer also installed EFBv2 i ran the database buider done everything as normal loaded a aircraft and airport but the aircraft doesn't show the pmdg 777-200er all the other aircraft are there. I tried to create a profile but there's no air files in the efb directory when i go to sim location aircraft and open the pmdg 777-200 00000000000000er and help please Thanks Rae Johns

There is a profile for the B777-200. However as I do not use the PMDG 777 fleet anymore, I cannot say what airfile name the 777-200ER has. My guess is that it might be "b777-200er". As a test you could enter this into the existing profile and check whether it will be called up. But first you will need to check in the PMDG installation path for the proper airfile name for this aircraft.