FSX-SE and MSFS on 2 different sessions windows 10

Dear all,

I am using FSX-SE on one session and I have created a different session to install MSFS (because of my Microsoft account).

EFB2 works perfectly with FSX-SE but everytime I try to update the database I have 2 errors related to MSFS:

- c:\users\pascal\Documents\Aivlasoft\EFB2\Server\DbBuilder\Base\Msfs\airports.bin

- c:\users\pascal\Documents\Aivlasoft\EFB2\Server\DbBuilder\Base\Msfs\comservices.bin

As my Msfs is under a different session (c:\users\preg) I understand that EFB2 cannot find these files.

This said, what can I do to have EFB2 also runing when I fly MSFS ?

Thanking you in advance,

Best regards,

Pascal

Hi Pascal,

I assume you are talking about different 'Windows users' when you login to Windows.

If you install EFB into the default location, it will be installed into the current user's documents folder. If you later login to Windows with a different user, EFB cannot access the documents folder of the user who has installed EFB. The solution would be to uninstall EFB and then re-install it using a data folder which can be accessed by both users (e.g. 'D:\Data\AivlaSoft\EFB2 ...).