Missing features or am I blind?

New to AivlaSoft and am still on the trial but I am really, really liking it. I've looked and looked for the following features I would be sure are there but either I'm blind or they're not available. So, I'd like to confirm.

Does Aivlasoft have the ability to...

1. Overlay traffic patterns?
  2. Show a terrain profile with altitude restrictions?
  3. Show flight trax so that when MSFS inevitably crashes, I can fly to the exact location where the crash occurred?

Thank you in advance for any answers.

Michael

Edit: Moved to proper forum by Admin

Hi Michael,

Overlay traffic patterns?

If you mean any VFR related patterns, then the answer is 'no'. EFBv2 is mainly an IFR related software.

Show a terrain profile with altitude restrictions?

EFBv2 shows a vertical profile from any approach procedure where you can see the check altitudes but without a 'side-view' from the underlying terrain. Again, it's mainly an IFR related tool. However terrain is depicted on the lateral view as contour lines in two different modes.

Show flight trax so that when MSFS inevitably crashes, I can fly to the exact location where the crash occurred?

When MSFS (or any other supported simulator) crashes, the aircraft symbol and all flight plan related information remains visible, so you can see your last position. You can try this by simply quit your simulator while EFB Server and Client keep running.