Cannot see online traffic

I cannot find the indicator for on line on my display window :?

Pic shows me online with Vatsim and one other at EGKK. I use FSInn on my remote computer.

Data is on one computer with FSX and display on another. My settings for online traffic are as pic but have had to put traffic to zero in fsx to only see vatsim aircraft.

I may have misunderstood it but if traffic in fsx is at 100 will the display sw off fsx traffic and only show Vatsim traffic. Mine - if it should - doesn't appears to.

Denis B[attachment=0]Vatsim.gif[/attachment][attachment=1]Untitled.jpg[/attachment]

Hi Dennis,

If the DisplayUnit runs on a computer with Windows 7 or Windows Vista, then it seems that you must have changed the color scheme to either "Windows classic" or "Windows basic". This could be the reason why you can't see the "online indicator". Try to change it to a "real" Windows 7 color schema.

Can you provide another screenshot which shows the "Online" settings tab?

Here are 2 more pics - have read your manual maybe I may have to read it again and again - sinking in slowly.

Whilst I am on - is there any way I can connect to Apollo server in FSInn - me and my friend use it for "casual online flying" .

Thanks for quick reply and great product - have learnt a lot with it.

Will try the win7 display later - thanks

Denis B

Near EGCC[attachment=0]Route setup.png[/attachment]

Dennis,

thanks for the screenshots.

On the "Route Setup" screenshot I can see that the online network is not activated. Maybe this is the reason why you can't see any traffic? Also on the "Chart-Options-Bar" I miss the "OTPV" button, which also indicates that the online network is not "On".

is there any way I can connect to Apollo server in FSInn
I'm sorry, but I don't know FSInn.