EFB v2 after last update ATC ribbon with wrong information

Chris767

Hello there, after the last update I have a problem with the ATC ribbon when flying on VATSIM. All the enroute controller are shown properly but when ticking with the mouse on a certain controller to get his infos the things are shown are really weird. For example, EDDL ATIS was visible on the ribbon but the infos that came up when ticking EDDL ATIS with to mouse were from Changi airport.

Is this problem know? Any procedures to get rid of it?

Thanks in advance

Christian Schulz

Hi Christian,

I'm currently trying to reproduce it but it seems to be OK now. Can you reproduce it? If it still happens, please take a screenshot from the ATC ribbon and from the Client window. Please also create a set of support files, one from the Client, one from the Server. You may send all these files to support@aivlasoft.com.

@Aviator1979

According to the forum rules, please sign your posts with your real first name. Thanks.

What do you mean with "the active ATC doesn't show green anymore". Which ATC do you mean? I'm sorry but I don't understand this report.