Wrong taxi way names at EDDP

Sparrawk

Hi, I'm use the latest Navigraph cycle 2101 the latest FSUIPC7 app, all updated in the EFB2 database manager etc. and all is working fine. But....  what I see is that the taxi way names at the airport of EDDP are not correct. They are not conform the names/numbers like in Navigraph charts. Taxiways at other airports are equal tot Navigraph charts, only at this specific airport the names/numbers are wrong.
Can you explain where this mismatch is come from?
Kind Regards, Ad

Moved to proper Forum by Admin

44 minutes ago, Sparrawk said:

Hi, I'm use the latest Navigraph cycle 2101 the latest FSUIPC7 app, all updated in the EFB2 database manager etc. and all is working fine. But....  what I see is that the taxi way names at the airport of EDDP are not correct. They are not conform the names/numbers like in Navigraph charts. Taxiways at other airports are equal tot Navigraph charts, only at this specific airport the names/numbers are wrong.
Can you explain where this mismatch is come from?
Kind Regards, Ad

Moved to proper Forum by Admin

Hi Ad,

EFB reads the ground layout BGL (either default or from an AddOn). If Taxiway names are incorrect, then they are incorrect in the respective BGL. There's nothing we can do about it. If an AddOn is concerned, then it is the AddOn Publisher's duty to make the respective corrections.