Suddenly stopped working!

Chuck Dreier

P3Dv4.5.3, EFB 2.1.119 Server on main computer, Client on laptop. This began this morning without warning.  I was at a parking position at KSHV and everything on the client was normal - the map showed the correct position.  As I taxied, the aircraft on the map didn't move.  After takeoff the map showed the aircraft in the original position.  Restarted the server & laptop, still showing the aircraft in original position throughout the flight and landing.  After a shutdown/restart of the computer with the server and the laptop with the client, I placed the aircraft at another airport (KATL). The client map still showed the aircraft at the KSHV stand.  Uninstalled and reinstalled both the server and client.  Client map now shows the aircraft at LSZH (Zurich).  The settings seem okay because I can read flightplans from the main (server) computer on the laptop (client).  But something doesn't want me to connect to P3D itself???  I checked my firewall settings both on the main computer and laptop and both are set to ignore Avilasoft's executables in Program Files.  

Again, this happened suddenly without warning after hundreds of hours flying without errors.  Please, I need a solution.

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for sending the support files. As almost expected after reading your post above, there is nothing suspicious logged in the files. Usually when the aircraft does not move or no longer move, the Server doesn't receive the required data from the simulator. The position at LSZH is the default position after a new installation, so this is nothing to worry about. Can you please check whether the proper version (5.157 or 6.0.11) of FSUIPC is installed on the Server's computer?