Download METAR - Forbidden

F1le

2 hours ago, F1le said:

From this day I got all the time error : The remote server returned an error : (403) Forbidden.

I'm not sure where it's taking the METAR from and not sure something messed up with my network or it's a temporary problem?

AivlaSoft.Efb.Server_2020-11-19_17-35-48.png

Hi Filip,

I have seen the same as of today. This only happens if you select "Real world" as weather source. The weather information is then downloaded from NOAA. Either NOAA is temporarily not available or access to this source is limited. We will have to check.

Real world?

I added today paths to P3Dv5 ActiveSky this txt file. Does it mean it should take metar data from ActiveSky? If that's true it didn't do it. Am I missing something where I can change the source of metar data?

(got ActiveSky txt path in P3Dv5 tab tagged and still had this forbidden 403 issue).

1 hour ago, F1le said:

Real world?

I added today paths to P3Dv5 ActiveSky this txt file. Does it mean it should take metar data from ActiveSky? If that's true it didn't do it. Am I missing something where I can change the source of metar data?

(got ActiveSky txt path in P3Dv5 tab tagged and still had this forbidden 403 issue).

Yes, of course you can use ActiveSky for your Real Weather. Have you changed the source in the settings dialog? Please read the manual about these settings. We can't explain everything in this forum  which is already explained in the manuals.

ActiveSky.png.d460145624391773943528bc3c14bb72.png