OPLA 36L second runway.

Tariq

Hi Team,

I have been using Aivlasoft Efb for quiet a sometime, no doubt not a single flight without it is possible.

just needed a BGL file for the second runway for OPLA 36L, as I was assigned yesterday to land but the database did not showed at all,  I am using a latest Navigraph Charts Airac 2011 cycle.

I am using Prepar3d v4.5 and using MSK scenery for OPLA.

Admin team and support is greatly appreciated as always.

Many thanks and Regards,

Tariq

14 minutes ago, Tariq said:

Hi Team,

I have been using Aivlasoft Efb for quiet a sometime, no doubt not a single flight without it is possible.

just needed a BGL file for the second runway for OPLA 36L, as I was assigned yesterday to land but the database did not showed at all,  I am using a latest Navigraph Charts Airac 2011 cycle.

I am using Prepar3d v4.5 and using MSK scenery for OPLA.

Admin team and support is greatly appreciated as always.

Many thanks and Regards,

Tariq

Please post the BGL of your MSK Scenery. I will have a look at it. It's the one seen in the Information (i) page. See sample below. Tis is only for demo purposes as I do not have any add-ons for OPLA. In your install at the top line there should be the path to your OPLA AddOn and the name of the BGL which is used by EFB2.

INFO_PAGE.png.c5fc814a310e2d590cfe3982137b64c5.png

Hi Oskar,

The folder is full of BGL files, I am guessing that I am looking for OPLA_ADEX_ADE.BGL but there is no in this scenery folder, I am trying to sent yo u a full folder but the size is to big.

Really stuck here, do not know what to do!.

Thanks

Tariq

5 minutes ago, Tariq said:

There you go Oskar

APX67200.bgl

Many thanks

APX67200.bgl 99.89 kB · 0 downloads

Hi Tariq,

No, the APX67200.BGL is the default library of P3D. This one contains no AddOns. If you look at the Info(i) Page of your OPLA airport, there should be more than one line as "file(s)". What is displayed at the first line of the "file(2)" ?

Ok, here is the file.

OPLA_ai_P3D.bgl

OPLA_ai_P3D.OFF

Put it into the same folder where you retrieved the original. Please do the following:

1) open the path where you found the original OPLA_ai_P3D.bgl file

2) first look for the original OPLA_ai_P3D.bgl

3)  change the extension .BGL to .OFF

4) copy the new OPLA_ai_P3D.bgl into this path

5) run the EFB DbBuilder

This should bring back the missing RWY

Alternatively to make it shorter:

copy both files into the original path. This will replace the Original BGL with the corrected BGL an leave a deactivated copy (the one with the suffix .OFF) of the original in the path