metar EFB CLIENT

xavier

2 hours ago, xavier said:

hi

how to get the metar Wx on the efb client when ist missing e.g FAOR LTFM i think he appen with the news ICAO

Hi Xavier,

As long as the requested airports are available in your simulator, the metreports are fully available. If an airport is not available in the Sim, then of course no metreport is available in EFB either. FAOR is the old FAJS (same location) and can be replaced in the "IcaoCodeReplacements.txt" file. For LTFM you need a corresponding scenery because this is a completely new airport. As an example see the following screenshots from FAOR and LTFM with today's METAR and TAF:

FAOR_MET.thumb.png.e44f5042fc9ceebfb93c09aabada6b57.png

LTFM_MET.thumb.png.08a8cd9e6e18df37b3158652934e61ed.png

6 minutes ago, xavier said:

Bonsoir

jai une scène gratuite de LTFM donc le décor est bien déclaré cependant le métar n apparaît pas 

Well, as you can see in my screenshots above, the METAR and TAF for LTFM are indicated. I guess I have the same Freeware. This also depends of course of the meteo tool you are using. You did neither idicate the simulator used nor the meteo tool. I do not see into your computer. You should really give some more information about sour Sim, meteo tool etc. The above screenshots are taken with Prepar3DV5 and ActiveSky. It works as designed. If it does not work on your end, you have to check all your equipment, whether all requirements are met.

8 hours ago, xavier said:

Je suis sous p3dv4.5 j utilise activesky

W10.

j ai remarqué que c’est avec les nouveaux ICAO tel que GOBD également 

You ca easily check whether a metreport is available for a specific airport. Check the ActiveSky page as in the attached screenshot. Whether the metreport is available in your simulator is dependent on the availability of a specific airport in your simulator and the proper setup of your ActiveSky within EFB2.

GOBD_MET.thumb.png.87f7ab0541b6c4b70fdcfd1278793b12.png