EFB server does not minimize to the tray after startup

Hi,

Using P3DV5 with EFB version 2.1 build #118, the server no longer minimizes to the system tray after startup.  The checkbox is checked in the server settings/system tab, but the server window remains open after startup. The Ctrl+T shortcut will send the server to the tray, but this used ti happen automatically in the past with the option enabled.

Any suggestions?

-Thanks, Scott

Hi Scott,

It might be that an unnoticed error at startup results in this behavior. Did you already look in the logfiles?

You also might upload a supportfile from the the Server and I will have a look at it.

See also here, it looks like a similar situation (from the linked post downwards):

https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/3575-server-doesnt-go-to-tray-after-startup/?do=findComment&comment=23867

That's a bingo!

I did not have the Active Sky path identified in the settings menu. For a quick test I pointed to the P3DV4 path as the active sky P3DV5 just came out yesterday.

I'm downloading the ActiveSky P3dV5 beta now (ASP3D) and will reconfigure for P3DV5.

Thank you for the prompt response and quick resolution!

-Scott