Aircraft moving stuck at some place

Hey mate,

I have version 2.1 build #115,

since i installed EFB I notice one issue there. Whenever i'm on the airport and filing flight plan all seems good, even after took off it seems good. But after few hours i saw that the aircraft point on EFB client is stuck somewhere earlier point, then i check in my FSX but aircraft was at another place, I thought it maybe server issue then i tried restarting both server and client but still aircraft seems at the last location. I don't know hw to resolve that issue.

I'm attaching 2 images :: one is showing I'm reaching at NISOK in EFB that is stuck position and another is showing of my FSX that reaching REXOD

Pls help me

Thnks in adv

Screenshot (119).png

Screenshot (120).png

Hello ??? (According to the forum rules, please sign your posts with your real first name. Thanks)

What you describe looks like a performance problem to me. I can see on your screenshot that all applications (FSX, EFB Server and EFB Client) are running on the same machine, the aircraft is a T777 (PMDG?) and on the Client's window the CPU load is 14%.

All data which is sent from the Server to the Client (mainly position data) will be queued on the Client side and if the Client is not capable of reading these data very fast, then it might happen that position data becomes delayed after a certain time. Maybe this computer is overloaded?