Rex Sky Force 3D - METAR_REPORT.JSON

Hi All,

Having issue with getting Rex Sky Force to work... First of all the "enable custom weather file export" creates a "metar_report.xml" file, not a "metar_report.json" file...

if you leave it as .xml, the the database creates a warning "REX Sky Force weather data file not found. Please verify the settings."  So I changed the extension of the file to .json, restarted the server, and the warning goes away and server shows no errors, but the EFB Weather Information shows nothing...

Am I doing something wrong... I have set the path for Rex as decribed in another post <REX Istallation Folder>\Exports

Regards,

Faisal Niazi

Thank you...

In the meantime, I am converting their XML to JSON myself... and all seems to work OK... It seems that Rex is delayed with their update and I am eager to use the Rex weather engine...  By the way, did I say thank for a geat piece of software, it is all really one needs, anything else is overkill...  I have attached the result after conversion...

The other way is to build a converter into the next build, that looks at the path for Rex, if it sees a XML, then "convert", if json, "do nothing"... this way Aivlasoft is not hanging around for a third party to get their act together and affect the performance of Aivlasoft software...

Regards,

Faisal

converted XML to JSON.JPG