Sign in to follow this  
Dustoff2002

EFB via MS Surface tablet

Hi, 

is it possible to connect AvilaSoft EFB with a Microsoft Surface tablet? I am asking because the MS Surface can only be connected via wifi. I would like to run the Server on my Gaming PC and use the Surface for the Client. 

Regards

Stefan

3 hours ago, Dustoff2002 said:

Hi, 

is it possible to connect AvilaSoft EFB with a Microsoft Surface tablet? I am asking because the MS Surface can only be connected via wifi. I would like to run the Server on my Gaming PC and use the Surface for the Client. 

Regards

Stefan

Hi Stefan,

As far as I know the MS Surface Tablets use Win10 ar Operating System. Therefore it should be no problem to connect. WiFi is not a problem either. At times I use a Laptop via WiFi as my Client Display.

Thanks for the response. I am not to sure how to do that. I Installed the Client on my MS Surface. I typed in the IP Adress from my Gaming PC. EFB is still trying to Sync database files and is also not able to load the Simulator. 

4 hours ago, Dustoff2002 said:

Finaly it worked. It took some time to load everything.

Thanks for reporting. Yes, the first synchronizing needs some time as the whole database will be transferred to the Client. Depending on the WiFi speed, it may take some time.