departure airport problem

mulgrave

I am using PFPX for flight plan . After exporting FLP to Aivlasoft and selecting the FLP, the client display shows the departure airport as per the FLP but no plane is displayed on selected airport parking

when I select Auto on the EFB2 client, it goes to LSZH Zurich airport ( not the one selected in the FLP), even though the departure/arrival airports are on the RSB menu on the left H side of the EFB2 client

EFB2 avialsofft.jpg

7 hours ago, mulgrave said:

I am using PFPX for flight plan . After exporting FLP to Aivlasoft and selecting the FLP, the client display shows the departure airport as per the FLP but no plane is displayed on selected airport parking

when I select Auto on the EFB2 client, it goes to LSZH Zurich airport ( not the one selected in the FLP), even though the departure/arrival airports are on the RSB menu on the left H side of the EFB2 client

Hi ??? (Please use your real name as per forum rules)

The screenshot clearly shows that EFB is not connected to the Simulator (Amber "Simulator" shown in Status Bar). LSZH Zurich is set as default position if no connection with the simulator is established. Selecting "AUTO" positions the Client to the A/C position. Please check whether your installation fulfills all requirements as per manual,. e.g. installation of the proper FSUIPC version.