Could not find Airac folder etc.

Hansa

Hi to all, since yesterday I try to install new vers, EBF2. I even have updated the Navigraph. I have red the forum x times.

But it won't find any folder, so I can't go further. I have X-Plane11.30 and all is updated.I have the snips on the attached. Would really appreciate your help.

Happy Easter to all.

erdie 

Moved to ptroper forum by Admin

Capture-1.PNG

21 minutes ago, erdie said:

Hi to all, since yesterday I try to install new vers, EBF2. I even have updated the Navigraph. I have red the forum x times.

But it won't find any folder, so I can't go further. I have X-Plane11.30 and all is updated.I have the snips on the attached. Would really appreciate your help.

Happy Easter to all.

erdie 

Moved to ptroper forum by Admin

Why do you point to the installation folder of EFB when the system is asking you for the installation folder of X-Plane ??? In the picture above the line below "installation folder" is asking for the installation folder of X-Plane !

Hi Ionewulf47, because it doesn't find any Airac folder on my G:X-Plane folder. Though I have updated. But no go. I think you were the one saying, it should be install on ..>

\Aivlasoft\EFB2\Server etc. So which I did. Thx..

No, the input window marked in yellow should point to your X-Plane folder ! Change it to your X-Plane folder (apparently G:\X-Plane) and continue. The yellow markig points to the fact that the selected folder is not a valid folder for X-Plane ! That's why you don't have the "next" button activated. I does not need to find any AIRAC folder in X-Plane. Where do you have this information from??

Yes, you were right, I just couldn't see up there: Aerosoft NavdataPro and Navigraph.So it installed. Obviously, on X-Plane version. There are no TAXI ways. So we'll have to wait for that I guess. Btw, Thx a lot for your help..