Airport reverted back to default

ddavbou1

1 hour ago, ddavbou1 said:

Been using version 2 since it came out, in the last 24 hours KEUG reverted back to the default from prepar3d v4.4 I have orbx PNW scenery. Any help would be appreciated. No recent changes other than a couple of other orbx airports added.

David.

Hi David,

Sorry, I fail to understand clearly what you mean. What KEUG Add-on have you in use and where is it installed? Did you do a complete database-rebuild? Can you post a screenshot of the information window of KEUG? And finally, can you please post The Support Files?

This is my setup Prepar3d v4.4 Orbx Scenery North America Most regions and several airports. KEUG is Mahlon Sweet airport in Eugene, Oregon it is NOT a custom airport but was updated by Orbx when they put out there Pacific Northwest Scenery it should have 2 parallel runways I do have a couple of FlightBeam airports But KEUG was displaying fine on with those add ons I did add 2 more Orbx airports and Northern Rockies region Yesterday so that might have done it I did not notice until today that the display unit had started displaying the old design before the parallel runway was added. Not sure what you mean by Support Files.

Thanks again for any help.

David