Flight Plans, Company Routes and V2.

Florida

Just installed the new version, and have one problem. In the server set-up, under the Simulators & Weather/FSX-SE tab, in the Simulator box, there is a line for Flight plan folder. Why is it greyed out? And how is EFB now supposed to find the flight plans created in PFPX when I click Company routes in the client?

I am running EFB on two computers, with PFPX on the server side with FSX/SE. So all of my flight planning is being done on that side. And, of course, the EFB client is the one with the flight planning tab. So when I pick Company routes on the client, where should the client be looking for those routes? In EFB v1, the path was Documents\Aivlasoft\EFB\Userdata\Routes. That path no longer exists In V2.

6 hours ago, gpbarth said:

Just installed the new version, and have one problem. In the server set-up, under the Simulators & Weather/FSX-SE tab, in the Simulator box, there is a line for Flight plan folder. Why is it greyed out? And how is EFB now supposed to find the flight plans created in PFPX when I click Company routes in the client?

I am running EFB on two computers, with PFPX on the server side with FSX/SE. So all of my flight planning is being done on that side. And, of course, the EFB client is the one with the flight planning tab. So when I pick Company routes on the client, where should the client be looking for those routes? In EFB v1, the path was Documents\Aivlasoft\EFB\Userdata\Routes. That path no longer exists In V2.

Hi nameless????

The greyed-out path is the default path for simulator flightplans and is detected by EFB automatically and not used for Company Routes. Routes created by (e.g.) PFPX are to be saved into C:\Users\<Username>\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Client\Routes (default installation) or - usinge the uplink feature - directly into C:\Users\<Username>\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Client\Uplink. For this see the User Guide "6 Flightplan", Chapter "2.3 Flightplan via Uplink"