Euro Control and Local Control colours

Kalahari

Yes I have. What I mean is,if you look at vatspy,Euro control is lets say red and local control e.g Swiss Radar is blue(at least for me.)  In Aivla soft 1,one could set them so also in AivlaSoft. So that I don‘t have to check vatspy or try to talk to Euro Control when I am toodling around in my C172 at 2000ft. At the moment,or as far as I have tried, I can‘t set different colours for these atc areas. I can only set tower and Approach different. Right now (for me) Euro Control and any local control have the same colour bacground.

I see, never had that distinction in a traffic monitor client myself. Depends, how it is determined, most probably only on the suffix (FSS in this case). You would still need to check what levels are actually covered since this is not harmonized. Some FSS cover top-ground, some from FL145, some from FL245. And there are also CTR station which cover only upper airspace. I think, it's generally more reliable to check the ATC info text quickly.