Keys will not enable

Jakub

On a screen where I need to enter my license key, email and my name, the keys on the bottom are grayed out and won't enable even after I enter required information.  The only option I have is to install a demo.

I run a Windows 10 Pro 64bit

I had no issues with Win7.

Can anyone help?

Yes - I have tried copying and pasting as well as writing in all characters manually.  I've tried to run it as an administrator as well as installing it into its default location as opposed to a custom one.  None of which have worked.  Not sure what is preventing it from working.

So I have the 1.6 version which started the whole mess.  I have downloaded the 2.0 version to see if the problem persists before purchasing but it does the same thing.  I am unable to enable the below buttons except for the demo button.

I have not yet purchased the v2 version in short.  I need to make sure I am not running into the same issue before I spend the money.

As long as you don't enter a license key, there is only the demo button enabled. This is per design.

Why do you expect any other buttons to become enabled, if you don't enter a valid license key?

Please read the manual "3 EN Server.pdf", chapter 1 "First start".

I have a valid 1.6 license which should enable the buttons. I downloaded the 2.0 version to see if the problem persists before upgrading and it does. Are you telling me that the software validates the key before sending it to the server? If this is true, how come my v1 license won’t work with my v1 EFB?