Not sure if it's a UK2000 problem or EFB problem

Hi All,

I have a bit of a problem, when i go to do a flight and i put in EGCC Manchester all i seam to get on the EFB display is a basic airport layout nothing else shows up i.e no taxi ways or stands.

not sure if its a EFB problem or a UK2000 one, but any help would be appreciated i have included a picture.

Regards Tim Clarke

Untitled.jpg

Hi Tim,

which simulator do you use? If Prepar3D v4, did you already update to the latest EFB version?

On the airport info dialog, double click into the free area left of the 'Close' button. This will indicate the name of the file which is displayed on the ground chart (see also in the manual, section 7, page 17).

Have you already searched this forum for "EGCC", as I remember that there were some reports already concerning this airport.

Hi Urs,

Thanks for the reply, I'm currently running P3D v4.2, and my EFB is the latest version, have been looking through the forum but I'm still no closer to resolving this issue, but I will keep looking, the scenery in the sim is good, this is the first time I have ever had any trouble with EFB (Love it never fly without it)

Regards Tim

Untitled1.jpg

Hi Urs,

Well spotted didn't notice that, have just checked my P3D v4.2 folder and i seem to have a P3D v3 folder in there as well, which i think is not right, will move some files around and see what happens

Regards Tim