P3D new airport scenery missing in Data Update

After installing FSDreamTeam's LSGG I found out that after a Simulator scenery update in the DataProvider, the ground layout of LSGG is still the default one.

I found out (the hard way) that this is because new P3D scenery is no longer stored in the scenery.cfg but elsewhere. You can see that in P3D/World/Scenery Library by the fact, that the newly installed airport is greyed out. You can't click on it or move it up or down.

Since I use MakeRwys.exe (by Pete Dowson) for other reasons (PF3 ATC) I knew how to solve this problem for AivlaSoft EFB updates as well. Here is how it goes:

- Download and Install the AddonOrganizer_P3D_V4 software here 

- Run this program and click on Backup/Restore and then 'Export library for external tool' and follow the instructions exactly as in the popup. Step 2 is to run the Simulator scenery data update in the DataProvider.

Keep in mind that you have to do this after every new Navigraph or Aerosoft update of the navigation data and after installing new P3D scenery that is not in the scenery.cfg. 

Of course it would be nice if future development of AivlaSoft EFB can handle this 'hidden' installs, but for the time being this will solve your problem.

Dirk