NETWORK SETUP

Hello

I am considering using EFB on a network setup but cannot make up my mind what configuration setup to use or as I am using an i7-7700 processor if there would be any advantage.

I am interested in the setup configuration "One computer & two monitors".  Is this not just the same as having EFB installed and putting the display onto a second monitor?

As I am using a I7-7700 processor would there be any advantage in networking using two computers.

I hope my questions make sense as I am a little confused at the moment

Clive Alexander

Preformance-vice it is no problem running this along with your sim, but you could run into issues if running sim in FullScreen mode. It should be possible to adjust this in display properties in nVidia CP or Cathalyst (is it called that still?).

The advantage of running EFB on a tablet or other PC, is that you do not risk to interfere with your simulator in any way reg. EFB.

Never mind the performance. It is no problem

Thank  you for your reply.  I have looked in my Nvidea CP but cannot find any setting that will independantly adjust my second monitor to ignore full screen mode on  my main monitor running P3D.  I have researched Cathalyst and think it is software used with AMD setups.

Maybe it will be best for me to set up a two computer and two monitors configuration