APPROACH WARNING RECEIVED

Hi,

I really need some advice/help, since this issue above seems to occur all the time now. I just added the STAR to a flight from LFML to LIMC and I received the same warning: "Could not draw the profile view......" and in addition I received a Microsoft.NET Framework error: "Unhandled exception ....." see screenshots.

I guess we need help

Thanks

Hi there,

Until someone come with a solution, the only thing we can do to be able to use it, it´s coming back to the previous AIRAC, and at least we can continue using the Approach function until they decide to pay attention to this issue and fix it.

BRGDS

F. Chavarria

Hi F.Chavarria,

How do you know it's the newest AIRAC that is causing the problem?

My Navigraph AIRAC is 1705 rev.1. Also, do you know how do I go back to the previous AIRAC in order to try to solve the problem? I am using the Navigraph FMS Data Manager to update the AIRAC.

Thanks for reply

Hi there,

I don't know if it´s the AIRAC or something else, but I restore to the previous one, only for the EFB and now everything its working as always.....

To do so, to have to go to the FMS data manager and tick the EFB, and you have three options, update, backup, and restore. Choose restore and a window will unfold, choose the previous AIRAC 1704, and everything goes back to normal.

It´s not the ideal solution but until they fixit, we can continue using it.

My pleasure Juergen

Hi guys!!

Just to let you know that a patch has been released by NAVIGRAPH for the AIRAC1705 for the EFB and PMDG products.

I tested and works fine, so we are back on track.

Have fun and see you in the friendly skies.

F. Chavarria.

PS.: keep in touch...... just in case :-D