Updating navigraph with latest airac cycle

Hi, 

I recently updated all my add-ons with the latest ARIAC cycle from navigraph, including EFB.

However, I recently discovered that the information on the Display Unit for the ILS Freq.@ EBAW (Antwerp, Belgium) for runway 29 is 109.10, while the airac says it is 111.75 (= current RL freq., so this is the correct freq).

The data provider confirms the version of the airac (=latest version) during startup so I was wondering how comes the display unit still shows the old ILS freq ?

I have a networked configuration with FSX+ dataprovider and on another PC the displayUnit.

Do I need to update the display Unit too with the latest ARIAC cycle (so that the correct freq. is shown ?)

Anyone can help or advise please ? highly appreciated.

kind regards,

Dieter

Hi Dieter,

The data provider confirms the version of the airac (=latest version) during startup so I was wondering how comes the display unit still shows the old ILS freq ?

EFB always displays the ILS frequency which can be tuned on your radios. It makes not much sense to display a frequency from real world while you are flying in a simulated world where you can only tune the frequencies from the BGL files.

If you fly an aircraft which auto-tunes the ILS frequencies with the frequencies from the navdata, you will experience an approach without glideslope and/or localizer.

To avoid this, two workarounds are possible:

1) you might try the navaid and ILS update from Hervé Sors, which - from my point of view - becomes more and more important.

2) you manually tune the radios using the frequencies displayed by EFB