EGLL SID departure:(

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure what's going on, but took a flight out of EGLL and got a very odd departure. I ignored what it looked like and just flew the departure in my FMS and via Navigraph charts.

I'm sure something is amiss!!

Regards Rob

post-9324-0-00511500-1456868718_thumb.jpeg

Good morning Urs,

Thank you for your reply, so just to clarify your reply Are you saying that the Navigraph data is incorrect, or that I have selected the wrong procedure?

I only ask as I had and still have a issue with the EGKK SAM2M departure when used with EFB and Majestic Dash8. Navigraph said it was not an issue with there data, but rather with EFB and Majestic. As the departure was fine in a PMDG aircraft and Aerosoft Airbus.

I gave up in the end, but I just want to know if I should post a bug report on there website.

Regards Rob

Update, I have just noticed on the Majestic forum that they found a bug in there FMS that caused my SAM2M departure issue. They will be patching that shortly. However it still doesn't answer this SID issue :(

Hi Bob,

so just to clarify your reply Are you saying that the Navigraph data is incorrect, or that I have selected the wrong procedure?

The procedure description in the Navigraph file is wrong. Also in the latest 1603 cycle. The description contains fix names which should not be there (most probably FD002 and FD003).